Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013 at a Glance



I wanted to make a cool infographic, but it was more frustrating than I initially thought. Prezi to the rescue! The more I use Prezi, the more I like it! Click on any pictures, boxes, or texts that interest you to get a closer look.

In many ways, this year has been a year of liberation and freedom. From unhealthy relationships, bad habits, from limitations I placed on myself. 2013 began with grief--Grandpa's death, sickness, and breaking off my first relationship; but the sun came out too bringing with it, new love, grand adventures, and fresh joy. My Mama said back in March, "It's good to hear you laughing again." A lot of joy and laughter has returned to my life after an absence I didn't realize was there. It was a rough start, but lots of good things happened in 2013 and I think I'm gonna miss this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile!