Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas!!!


Behold the Christmas damage! Actually, this is only half of the damage-- after we cleaned up the paper and mom and I had already put our gifts away. 


Like most years, we completely failed to take any pictures during the ceremonial unwrapping of the gifts. Here are some of the day's highlights:

  • Cameron jolting me out of deep sleep at 7:30am with "Misha it's Christmas!!!!"
  • The gifts: Mom's new tablet, Cameron's pogo stick and ukulele, Dad's Bluetooth stereo, and for me, lots of lip gloss!!!
  • We were totally finished unwrapping before 8:30am
  • Lounging on the couch with a mug of English Breakfast tea and reading a new book Never Eat Alone (review post pending soon)
  • Talking to Ishta on the phone!
  • Jake's and my first Christmas "together" (in a relationship)
  • In case you are wondering he got me an assortment of little stuff that's totally "me"
  • I got him a nice t-shirt and a French-English dictionary for his pending trip to France
  • Huge game of Munchkin with three expansion packs 
  • Homemade cheesecake à la mama





Somuchlove! Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile!