Sunday, December 29, 2013

Culinary Adventures: Croissants Pt. 2


The croissants turned out beautifully! Before they went in the oven, they looked like this:


They came out like this:


And we still have another half of the dough in the freezer! I couldn't have been more pleased with how they turned out! I plan to roll out the rest of the dough after Jake gets back so he can have a taste too. Dad and I want to make a lot more ham and cheese ones:


Because they are perfect for breakfast! Next time, I think I will give the dough an extra turn so it has more layers. On the whole, a smashing success!

P.S. I've been having some trouble posting with blogger lately, but I'm hoping the issue will be worked out soon! In the meantime, please don't mind any formatting discrepancies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile!