Friday, December 27, 2013

Hour of Coding

What does Misha do with her free time?
a. she sleeps
b. she reads
c. she learns how to do computer programming
d. all of the above



If you chose d, you would be correct! Since vacation began, I have been taking advantage of the opportunity to sleep late, read for pleasure, and this afternoon, I learned how to code some basic shapes with JavaScript! Though I am not especially anxious to learn coding (not being a computer geek like my brother) coding is on my list of things to learn eventually so I can someday realize the chicken scratch ideas that are Bird's Eye View. I may not be that much closer to coding Bird's Eye View, but this is a fun little project and a nice intro to coding. Check it out if you're interested. I made a wreath!

P.S. No stats for today, because I have something special Stats-esque posting before the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile!