Monday, December 23, 2013

Transfer Troubles: Resolved


Read my initial dilemma,
And the first Update.

This morning, I awoke to the most glorious email in my inbox:

I have reviewed the syllabi for the courses below and will grant you upper level credit equivalencies for these.  I will ask our evaluators to make the change to your academic record.

They granted my credit appeal!! In addition, my academic advisor informed me last week that the two classes  I took this semester (both upper level) will transfer accordingly. 

What this means is that I will have to take no additional classes for the Spring 2014 semester!! So how many classes am I taking? One. One class to go and I will be finished with my degree! I will be spending three months working on my Capstone project to fulfill my last degree requirements with an expected graduation date of June 2013. 

There is no combination of capital letters and exclamation points that could describe the obscene elation I feel over this latest development. Once again, I am so close and the goal is finally in sight. I just want to cry and hibernate for the rest of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile!