Friday, December 13, 2013

Almost Over

days until Jake arrives: 0!!!
days until semester ends: 8
days until Christmas: 12
Christmas shopping: 25%
brain damage: high
brain capacity: 45%
stress level: medium-high
state of my papers: first drafts almost done
listening to: Tonic Sol Fa
drinking: vanilla lattes from Starbucks
looking forward to: Freshmen girls' sleepover TONIGHT!
highlight: this week, the little guy I babysit was showing me a book and he said, "Look Misha! It's fancy!"

Weekly Update:

Well, another week has gone by, and I must confess that I am really not feeling the Christmas spirit this year. I can't put my finger on the exact reason why, but it may have to do with the fact that my semester doesn't officially end until three days before Christmas. It seems like all I am doing these days is working: studying, working for CP, babysitting, chores... I've been reluctant to listen to any Christmas music because I don't want to associate the stress with the music. *Sigh* Honestly, I just want the semester to be over already. One more week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile!