Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Jam-Packed Winter Camp

It appears that my previous problems with Blogger have been resolved. I don't know what I did but whatever it was fixed it!

This past weekend I went up to Lost Canyon YL Camp in Williams, AZ with the highschool girls and it was such a blast! Two and a half days of intense Young Life fun going to bed way past midnight and waking up at seven; it doesn't get any better than that!

me and the freshies!

The campus was so beautiful! But it was quite cold and there was just a little bit of snow on the ground. It was enough for me though.

A bunch of us girls

The schedule was so tight I hardly had time to pee. Between leader meetings and meals, we sang pop songs, played silly games, danced like crazy, watched funny videos and skits (one of which I acted in!) hung out and talked a LOT. I got to bond with so many of the girls over the course of the weekend. A few of them were unused to what I call "Young Life style" so I got to talk about my experiences with Young Life and the reasons behind what they do.

The Lady Staffers
A lot of great God-talks were happenin' up in Williams this weekend and it was so awesome! I came home and talked it over with Mom and Jake for several hours and I feel that for our first year up, it was a grand success!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile!