Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Goals > Resolutions

Things are Happenin' in 2014:
  • Blog a couple times per week (failing so far, but that's okay!) 
  • Edit Gyver's Shack
  • Start an IRA 
  • Graduate College!
  • Possible teaching opportunity at an elementary school
  • Take an art class
  • Go on a road trip
  • Join a soccer league
  • Travel: San Diego (Feb), Houston (Feb), Huntsville? (May), San Diego (June), South Tucson? (July), Flagstaff? (July/Aug), Trenton (Sept)

    I am a firm believer in "goals are greater than resolutions," so I took some time to jot down a few goals for 2014. It's not a long list and some of these things will be happening without any particularly strenuous effort on my part, but that's okay! Looking at my list, I am already getting the unshakable feeling that 2014 is going to be a grand adventure!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Your comments make me smile!