Friday, January 17, 2014

New Stats

It's been a few weeks since I posted any stats, but here they are!

average bedtime: 12:30 am
brain power: medium-high
energy: medium-low
days until Jake leaves: 2
reading: how to write the winning thesis or dissertation
writing: chapter 1 of my THESIS PROJECT!!!
learning: I am really passionate about the importance of having and knowing one's identity
feeling: bummed about Jake leaving
listening to: Gungor 
highlights: coffee with Kirstie, Maffia/couples' night at the Coffins' (and hanging at IHOP afterwards), Gungor concert, and all the time spent with Jake

Update from Break:

I will have to save the details of my thesis project for another post all on its own. But I can tell you, I am very excited about it as all the pieces start gel-ing together! In other news, it has been an eventful week crammin' in as much time with Jake as possible before he leaves again for San Diego. I'm a little bummed about him leaving again as it's always difficult to say goodbye, but there will be a many more goodbyes that need to be said so I can't let myself get too hung up over it. Plus, I will be seeing him again shortly when I go to visit him on the 6th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile!