Friday, January 24, 2014

Stats

Stats:

cups of tea: 4
cookies baked: 8 dozen
thesis status: 25% complete
time spent on the phone: 3 hours 6 minutes
feeling: okay
listening to: my iPad on shuffle (i.e. a lot of random, weird, eclectic music, most of which I didn't even know I owned)
looking forward to: HS staff vs. MS staff softball game
highlight: baking cookies

Weekly Update:

Well the first full week of Jake's absence has been okay. Now that things have settled, I'm adjusting to the new routines. But in actuality, this routine is far from new. After two semesters of "long-distancing" it already, this third one has brought with it an almost familiar feeling like, "I've done this before. I can do it again!" Of course I knew all along that I would be just fine, but I think the few days before saying goodbye are always hard.

My thesis project is coming along! I promise to post some more details about my topic soon! I've already settled on my major question and submitted my first chapter. My teacher said that she loves my topic choice and my chapter is a wonderful start for the project. This week, I'll be putting together the 2nd chapter--a review of the literature on my topic. So hopefully next week, my thesis status will read 40%! I'm really excited about it! More details to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile!