Friday, May 2, 2014

The Numbers of Normal Life

Stats:

movies watched: 4
coffees: 3
longest time (running): 10 minutes
high-fives given on the track: 20
mood: apathetic
learning: how to stay busy
highlights: soccer! (first practice, and getting some shoes, shin guards etc.)


Weekly Update:

Not much to report from my End of the Journey post; much of the same emotions still linger. I'm finding it difficult to return to "normal life" (what is normal life anyways?) and enjoy or even motivate myself to do my old hobbies. I'm staying busy as best as I can. I felt really encouraged after talking with Miss Colleen at core groups on Wednesday night, and Maike reached out in an empathetic email. And of course, talking to Jake when our schedules allow always cheers me up. I appreciate the kind words of everyone I've talked to so far; it's soothing for the soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile!