Thursday, May 1, 2014

Day 1: Chives


Dear Chives,
You are so beautiful.
Love,
Misha


I know I said I wasn't going to post pictures every day, and that's exactly what I intended! But this morning's photos came out so nicely that I couldn't resist posting them today!


The prompt for today was "flower" and I'd originally meant to photograph some stunning cacti flowers I saw down the street a day or so ago, but when I went out this morning, they were all closed up and droopy! I've learned my lesson and next time I see something like that catches my attention like that, I will photograph it right then instead of waiting.



Nonetheless, I'm pleased with my "backup choice" of Mama's chives. I've been admiring them for awhile because they remind me so much of dandelions (or Truffala trees), but never stopped to take their picture until now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile!