Sunday, May 25, 2014

Giving Up Does Not Equal Failure

This week in photos:

I'll confess, I pretty much gave up on the photo challenge after Day 6. Truthfully, I wasn't feeling very inspired by some of the prompts for this particular challenge, but I haven't given up on taking photos! And in that regard, I'd say it was a smashing success! Because the whole point of the challenge is to take more pictures and become more proficient with the camera!











What I like the most about it is being able to use my own photos on these posts--my own beautiful photos not taken with a crappy dumb-phone, without borrowing from other people. I don't mind using other people's photos, especially since I learned how to properly credit them (many thanks to my work, CollegePlus I have learned all about copyrights, and I think that's really cool!). But it's not the same as using my own work. And if I can use my own work, I'd prefer to. (Though this does not mean the end of using other people's photos, by no means!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile!