Monday, May 26, 2014

Color Vibe Tucson




After the Foam Glow 5K in Phoenix, I found out there was a Color 5K happening in Tucson less than two weeks later! I wasn't sure if I'd be up to running another 5K so soon afterward, but I decided to volunteer for it instead, so I could still partake in the fun! I was at the pink station so I got to throw fistfuls of hot pink powdered awesomeness on participants as they ran (or walked) past! (There is a picture of our team somewhere on the interwebs, but I can't find it.) We had some pop music blaring and the energy was Ramped Up. 


Afterward, there was a huge dance party with gigantic rainbow beach balls, clouds of colored powder, and of course some epic beats. For the time that I joined in, the DJ coordinated a Harlem Shake, crowd surfing, and several additional blasts of color!! It was soooo fun!! I loved every minute of it! And it's definitely on my list of things to do again.


See you next year, Color Vibe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile!