Friday, October 4, 2013

This Week In Numbers

Sometimes, I like to put my life in numbers, in what I call Stats, especially at the close of letters.
Here are my Stats for the week:

Classes taking: 4
Credits/Semester: 15
Hours studied/day (avg): 5 1/2 
Hours sleep/night (avg): 8 1/2
Cups of coffee consumed: 2
Brain power: 88%
Things I have forgotten: 5
Reading: Life after Art by Matt Appling
Mood: frazzled
Learning: how to use the library's virtual databases for research
Looking forward to: Tucson Meet Yourself festival happening next weekend
Highlight of the week: this beautiful weather!


Tucson has been having some glorious glorious weather lately! I can feel the freshness of fall approaching and I am loving every minute of it. Since the weather's been so nice, I've been taking my studies out of doors. There is nothing quite like studying outside when the air is crisp and cool.I started two new classes this week through Thomas Edison State College (TESC): African Encounters and Non-Western Literature. I haven't fully transitioned into them yet, so I've been awfully forgetful and flustered lately! Even important things, like a conference call for work, a babysitting appointment, and the 7-month mark of Jake's and my romantic relationship! I am hoping that once I settle into the routine of these additional classes, I will be less frazzled.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile!