Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Summer Rom-Antics

I hardly posted anything to the internet over summer, but I'd still like to share about it.

The majority of it consisted of my budding romance with Jake. He blogs occasionally over at Ask Me if My Name is George, but he is much more prolific on Facebook. Most people that know us, know that we have been friends for a very long time; I have pictures to prove it!

Circa 2008
Because of our rich friendship behind us, we have such a fun story and we had an equally fun summer! Perhaps I will tell the full story another time. But for your viewing pleasure, I created the following presentation:

You can view it by clicking on what interests you, but I think it would be easiest to go through using the two arrows at the bottom.



The presentation is actually a prototype for my top-secret project, which I like to call "Bird's Eye View," or BEV for short. I cannot disclose too many details here, but here is my vision for it: a web-based journal-ing platform centered around a calendar view, a planner for the past. It's a very exciting project, though it is still in it's early stages of development. I will update here if I make any headway on the project. With my fall classes, however, it will be on the backburner for a little while. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my word. I'm completely hooked and I cannot wait to hear the whole story of how your romance came to be! You guys are just the cutest and I LOVED the prezi!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile!