Thursday, July 24, 2014

It's Official!



This is to certify that Misha Raine Tyler has completed all of the degree requirements for the Bachelor of Arts degree with an area of study in English. This degree was certified on 7/15/2014 and is scheduled to be conferred upon Misha Raine Tyler by the Board of Trustees of Thomas A. Edison State College on September 12, 2014.

It is with greatest pride that I am pleased to announce my official graduation from TESC! It was around this time, about three years ago that I enrolled with CollegePlus and this journey began. It has been long and hard, filled with many challenges and setbacks as well as many triumphs. I cannot thank enough all the friends and family, coaches and mentors, professors and peers who have encouraged me along the way. I couldn’t have done it without those kind words and I am overjoyed to be able to share this accomplishment with you all.

Even more official announcement with updated senior picture to follow via post!

Your (finally!) College Grad,

Misha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile!