Friday, March 7, 2014

Stats:

days until tea party: 1
days until Jake comes back: 7
movies watched: 3
dialogues worked: 9
hours worked: 14
thesis: 82% complete
mood: varies
baking: cookies, scones, and cake
learning: diplomacy


Weekly Update:

As I was thinking about what I've done this week, I was having trouble coming up with anything. It's been a bit of a tough week. Let's just say, I worked a lot of hours and watched a lot of movies! I've been on a movie kick recently because it gives me a chance to escape and not think for awhile. I think it also helps keep my mind off Jake's absence; but he will be home soon. Last night we watched the award winning Hugo Cabret and it was artistically excellent on all counts. 

My thesis is swiftly wrapping up. My teacher enjoyed my fourth chapter and said it even inspired her to write her own autobiography! This week, I'll be writing the fifth and final chapter discussing the results of the study. Then I'll have a few weeks to put all the chapters together and proof for consistency and grammatical errors. I am so excited that the end is so close, but at the same time, I'm a little daunted by the "what's next?" question everyone keeps asking me. I will let the future worry about itself for now and focus on what's before me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile!